Are you particularly not happy about your current business? Have you just tried collaborative commerce and are not instantly seeing the best results? Hang in there and we will put you in a good mood today. Here are ten facts about collaborative commerce that will not make you regret getting it.
- Collaborative commerce improves acquisition, delivery and payment for products and services. Through collaboration platforms, interactions among suppliers, customers and trading partners have become faster, easier and cheaper. In the near future, c-commerce would take over and the brick-and-mortar business would become obsolete.
- It provides alerts ahead of time. Through c-commerce, businesses are able to detect potential problems and respond to them rapidly. This allows businesses to put an alternative plan in place.
- It allows you to conduct business 24/7. 35% of enterprises conduct businesses with their trading partners electronically. Using collaborative commerce gets you ahead of the 65% who don’t.
- It provides a number of benefits. In case you forget, c-commerce offers numerous advantages, including greater flexibility, faster product delivery, improved client service, higher cost savings, less paper waste, increased professionalism, and global access 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- 29% of suppliers require doing business electronically. Conducting business online offers a number of perks. No doubt, many suppliers require them. In fact, only 14% do not require doing business online.
- Collaborative commerce is a success. Why? Because it targets the younger generation, who are overly connected. Low income earners are also more inclined to use it. It is both innovative and disruptive. In short, it is a good option to companies.
- It provides users with necessary means of communication. As you deal with multiple manufacturers and co-contractors, c-commerce has become important more than ever. It allows you to take a grip of the parties involved in the supply chain and whose collaboration you depend on.