This year, 2015, is looking auspicious in the world of business software. The Cloud is growing, UIs are improving, and more data availability is creating more powerful and efficient enterprises. However, those are only three of the obvious trends this year. There are several other integration innovations that will redefine the architecture of enterprises.
- The Rise of Virtual Integration. This year, virtual integration will make a major impact on how customers, employees, suppliers and trading partners access information. Since it allows applications to access data from external systems without moving it from one app to another, there will be immediate insight across systems. There will also be a smaller storage footprint. Moreover, there will be no need to synchronize redundant information.
- New Generation of Hybrid Integration. Through Cloud integration platforms, hybrid integration will enable a single cloud platform to run securely behind the firewall or in the Cloud.
- Managed, Integrated APIs. These are the new building blocks of digital business. They are designed for scalability and security, massive delivery, analytics, monitoring, and central management.
- Democratizing Technology Solutions. This year, the software industry will realize that using autonomic technology solutions is the answer to gain more customers and profits.
- Launching of API-based Integration. This 2015, API-based integration will take off and the amount of information that follows will be used for analytics. Through democratizing technology solutions and innovative integration technology, business data will have a positive impact to all workers.
- Real-time Dashboards. The use of analytics tool will become more indispensable due to the increase in buying patterns, security risk and sales predictions. The research company, Gartner, predicts 7% CAG for Analytics/Business Intelligence tools this year; 25% of which will be based on the Cloud. Thus, it is necessary for stakeholders to present crucial business information through real-time reports, dashboards and predictable trends.
- Mobile Integration. Business information will not only be integrated to critical systems but to mobile devices as well. The need for real-time integration is a game-changer for various industries. Take for instance medical devices. As this tech advances, alerts and responses based on real-time data will be passed to applications for easier and faster access.
Many businesses are looking for ways to transform the way they do business. They want to communicate with consumers without exposing their vulnerabilities and breaching their security. They need to comply with industry regulations and perform self-imposed auditing. Thanks to cloud architecture, businesses can maintain compliance and security as well as take advantage of innovative software.