Investment in a purchase to pay program can reward large dividends. In fact, it will save you a lot of money by reducing transaction time. It also cuts down the amount of paperwork as you no longer need a separate approval slip for every invoice. It streamlines the whole process under one system and lets you choose suppliers who offer the best value for money. There are a lot of organizations that offer purchase to pay programs. But, how will you know that you found the right one?
Features of a Top-Performing Purchase to Pay Program
• It has a user-friendly web access.
• It allows full transparency in budget and actual spend by providing commitment report.
• It decreases turnaround for purchase of goods.
• It eliminates paper acquisition.
• It is electronic workflow-based.
• It tracks progress of the purchase requisition through the Internet.
• It integrates a purchasing and payment solution.
• It is supported by standard processes and controls.
• It eliminates non-value-added activities such as multi-paper quoting.
• It improves the efficiency of purchase to pay process.
• It increases transactional data quality and integrity.
• It facilitates effective purchase spend analysis.
Benefits of Using a Top-Performing Purchase to Pay Program
• It is easy to learn and can be accessed anywhere.
• Products can be used more quickly.
• It prevents data loss and retrieves data more easily.
• It informs the approver electronically.
• It receipts goods easily.
• It reduces cost and complexity.
• It saves time and money.
• It reduces the risk of fraudulent buying behavior.
Appterra offers top-performing purchase to pay program, automated by our Order Management Solution. Along with it are standard document types with over 300 common business rules that can be configured to match your present or preferred business process. Appterra also offers a feature-rich access portal, which provides a versatile and easy-to-use interface for creating, viewing and sending documents. Appterra’s Order Management Solution drives substantial ROI benefits. From strategic procurement to settlement, our purchase to pay program can manage every step of the process with your customers, suppliers and partners.