In the recent years, the demand for cloud integration marketing has been on the rise. The growth of connected consumers and importance of search and social media in the decision-making has made the traditional procurement obsolete. It is now more difficult to engage customers since their journey of buying products and services takes place in various channels such as email, web pages, blogs, search engines and social media.
Thus, it is essential for cloud integration marketers to know how to offer their products to digitally-oriented individuals.
Here are 5 Facebook Pages that cloud integration marketers should follow:
- Oracle – The Oracle offers modern marketing expertise to build and manager customer-obsessed cultures, as well as control revenue performance. It uses award-winning technology to transform marketing and enable businesses to deliver better customer experience. It prides itself as the only solution that integrates content, cross channel and social marketing with data management.
- Eloqua – Eloqua is a company powered by Oracle. It is a marketing automation SaaS company that helps clients raise their revenues by assisting them in making marketing and sales decisions. It ensures that every component of marketing tools is efficient. Many companies in various industries rely on Eloqua to help them automate their marketing processes across several channels.
- CRM – CRM is a division of America and Europe’s leading publisher of business technology content. It provides relevant information that connects decision-makers and industry leaders. If you consider customer relations management a key strategy, it is your ideal source of information for improving customer value across multiple industries.
- Lynup – Lynup is a marketing and advertising company that integrates client process and culture with innovation and leadership. It powers strategic objectives, profitability and market success to improve the lives of individuals. Lynup creates processes that change with the clients’ evolving needs. It prides itself in driving out costs and driving in results through visionary people, creative processes and cutting-edge technology.
- Crimson – Crimson considers itself as an expert in marketing technology. It helps clients market their technology and get the most out of it. Its expertise comes with marketing complex technologies to corporate buyers. It prides itself in providing consistent client satisfaction.